Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gabby G

Hey everyone my name is Gabby Garcia.  I'm a junior at OSU.  My major is Public Health with a minor in Spanish.  I'm from Newberg,  OR.  I lived there my whole life until I came to OSU.  Some of my hobbies are making ceramics, scrapbooking, shopping (of course), and dancing (balies).  I'm a mentor because I care about my Migrant and Hispanic community and love seeing students of my background reach their goals.

I look forward to meeting all of you and helping you in anyway I can :)

FUN FACTS:  I can touch my nose with my tongue, favorite color is blue, favorite accessory is shoes, and I have a fear of semi trucks (scary), and my favorite drink is Coke.  Favorite leadership quote: "Leaders aren't born, they are made, and they are made just like anything else, through hard work." 

No comments:

Post a Comment