Sunday, July 7, 2013

Francisco


Hola estudiantes de OMLI mi nombre is Francisco Flores, soy de McMinnville, OR. Estoy en mi cuarto año aqui en OSU. I'm studying Human Development and Family Sciences with an option in Human Services and a Minor in Sociology. I want to work with either Minority Students or Troubled Youth. 

Me gusta jugar deportes de todos tipos, my favorite sport is soccer and I am always down to play rain or shine. I'm also really into longboarding. I like to bomb hills and I am trying to learn how to slide and do tricks.Tambien me gusta mucho la musica, I listen to all sorts of music from country to rap/hip-hop and lately I have been more into Dupstep and House music. 

I am looking forward to working with all the students from around the state. I am really looking forward to connecting with the students since we have similar backgrounds  I can answer all questions about college and the life of a college student.      Also I am very open person and I'm here to listen and give advice to help you guys be more comfortable about college and your future after high school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment