Friday, July 12, 2013

Eder (Team Leader)

¡Hola muchach@s!
Mi nombre es Eder Mondragón Quiroz y soy originario de The Dalles, OR. Me da mucho gusto tener la oportunidad de colaborar con tod@s ustedes este año e impulsarlos hacia el éxito. My hope is that we can help all of you further develop your capacity as leaders of your community and build upon the qualities that already make you a great person.
PictureA little bit about me is that I’ve been at OSU for a total of seven years up until this past June when I graduated from the Contemporary Latin@ Studies program with my
Master’s degree. Now I’m living up in Salem with my partner and I’m gonna be starting work with the Albany school district in August. Some other stuff is that I love doing anything and everything outdoors that gets me moving. Soccer, running, climbing, hiking, mountain biking and I’m currently learning how to surf. Surf’s up brah! When I’m not outside, I like reading books and comics and also playing Xbox (Lo sé, soy un nerd).

Esta semana, tomen el tiempo de demostrar sus habilidades como líderes, desarrollen nuevas amistades y hagan el esfuerzo de crecer a través de los retos que enfrenten e incluso con los nuevos conocimientos que van a conseguir. Espero poder apoyarlos en todo lo que se puede para asegurar que esta semana les rinda mucho. ¡Ánimo y adelante muchach@s!

No comments:

Post a Comment